Friday 27 September 2019

Film Festival

Hi Bloggers
In Term 3 we made movies for the Ako Hiko Film Festival. In our group for the Film Festival movie it was pretty boring! Oh I'll tell ya! I didn't even get to film anything! Oh and if you didn't know, our film is called "The Police Hero's" our cast was pretty serious and wanted it to be perfect. Our cast was Zion, Walid, Teuila, Faith and Leilah. We had to use the green screen a couple of times. We couldn't find these places in our school. The other boys used it mostly for the delivering thing film. Ours wasn't that good and in detail but we tried to make it look real. And finally! The hard parts! The hard parts were the angels for the film. When we tried to film somewhere it appeared that the filmer was in the scene. So we just filmed it like bad directors. My favorite part of the film is when I got chased by the boys as a prisoner. That's all! Thank you for reading my blog, and if you choose to watch my film before reading thank you again. BYE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.