Friday 27 September 2019

Camp at The Crossing

                                                                 2019's CAMP!!!

Hello Bloggers! I hope you have found this blog, because this blog is about everything fun you could ever think of!

First lets start off by leaving the school grounds. When everyone got there we started settling into our colour groups, There was Red, Yellow, Turquoise, blue, orange, pink, purple and green! There were 2 buses for the 8 groups, 4 groups in each bus. Should we carry on with the crossing? Once we got to the crossing, we had to unpack everything and had to make our beds, Did I mention that there was a game room? Dinning room? No? Well I'll start with the gaming room! in the gaming room there was a pool game, ping pong/table tennis, draw of games and a secret movie room hiding in the draws. I'll explain the rest later, we went to Hamilton gardens, to do a challenge and a lunch break, The colour pink won the challenge. In the bus some peopled played some hand games and some started singing to the music that was played, our bus driver was cool. He let us choose songs on his phone. And some people fell asleep during the long drive. My favourite place was AC baths, There were a bombing isle but we couldn't push, flip or do gorillas, There was also a Tarzan rope, red slide and pool flooties. Me and my friend Callum was in the shallow section, I told him we could bomb off the isle but he was to scared. So I jumped and splashed him with water. After we went out of the pool's we had American hot dogs and either brownies or cookies. I choose brownies and I had the chocolate brownie, it had little chunks of chocolate inside them. It tasted so sweet, better than a cookie! The Tarzan rope was my favourite thing to go on! I shall continue with my second favourite place! Mt Ruapehu! We went to Happy valley to ski and snowboard. But since I wasn't allowed to ski or snowboard I got to sled! My mum knew how cold I was out in the snow, so she told me to come inside the cafe and buy some chips and hot chocolate's. I had 2 because I was sick and my mum (Susan) had 1 because she was used to the cold. My mum didn't finish her drink so she let me have it, So that makes me have..... 3 hot chocolates and 2 large chips with sour cream and wedges! And boy did something come out... Pooowee! We also made heaps of snowballs and snowmen! Later on we went on the Gondola and went up to the top the mountain! 
My favorite part was Dinner and Dessert because... why not! And also because it tasted good. my favourite dinner was the butter chicken and The nacho's. My favourite dessert was the ice cream with donuts and chocolate syrup!







2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Callum and I am from Waikowhai. I liked how you made the writing in order of how the trip went. This makes me think of going on family camps every weekend, even at school. Maybe next time you could not show more pictures and focus on the writing new time. If you want to see my blog it is wpscallumt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice callum and I would like to see your blog! heres mine https://wpsteuilam.blogspot.com/2019/09/camp-at-crossing.html

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.