Wednesday 9 December 2020

Mindfulness - Seniors Hauraki

Witaj blogerzy (Hello Bloggers in Polish) Today I am Talking about Mindfulness
I am your host Teuila Minton here is my blog.

First off we start in the school hall and we choose the Yoga Mat to sit on. Since my class did it after lunch the teacher said not to stand up and do warm ups because we just ate. Anyways we starting coming into our EASY pose when you have your hand on your knees, legs folded. Then we started to focus on hearing things, then feeling, I forgot the last one. Then we got into buddies and start to put our feet together and lifted up our feet while we held hands. Pretty much like this.




















Then we touched backs and started talking about what we feel, see, hear. We took turns speaking and when I was with my partner it was pretty funny, we started laughing a lot. And again here is a picture

















Hope you liked my blog! By the way if you want to read more of my blogs feel free to come by.
PA!! (Bye in Polish)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.