Friday 27 November 2020

Intermediate Visit

            Intermediate Visit

Hello Bloggers! Welcome to my Blog! I haven't posted in ages!! I am your host Teuila and welcome to my blog spot!


Today we are talking about the year 6's visiting their Intermediate in 1 year! At the start of the day you had to be dropped off at the Intermediate not walk there with the class. When I arrived through the door my friend walked next to me and we ran to the seats in front where my other friends waved. Mr King (The Principal) Started speaking, then we got sorted into our classes. I'm in room 9 with my friends, Disaree and Leilah. 

Our Teacher is Miss Berry and she tought us lots of things about the school, finally no more wasting gas for my dad, all he has to do is drop me off at the Bus station. They let us play instruments, and do art. Miss Berry gave us some artwork to do since she was done with her presentation, She gave us paper with the number 9 on it, she said we can decorate it.

There wasn't much else happening, but my dad came over to see what was happening. After the visit happened a parent dropped us off at backtrack! 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Teuila. It sounds like you had a nice time at Waikowhai Intermediate. How are you feeling about going there next year?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.