Friday 11 September 2020

Film Festival 📷

                         ðŸ“· Film Festival 📷

Aloha bloggers! Today (11th September 2020 Term 4 Week 8) I'm going to blog about Film Festival! Film Festival is obviously a festival about filming. It happens once a year, each year there is a different theme.  You need a group that has to have 4-6 people. Then you show it to your Syndicate and they vote. The ones with the best votes by the students AND THE TEACHER are gonna show  in the cinemas at St Luke's. There is this thing that some Syndicate's at school's call "Ana Ako" It's basically a site for School Syndicates to do things! I am your Host Teuila Minton and this is my Blog

My Team cast 

My Team cast is

Daniel as Mr Green

Pao as a student

Mahdi as Beepy Boppy

Ibrahim as a student

Aarya as a student

Me as Miss McGrath and a Student

My Team's Movie

Our movie is named "Act Of Kindness" Were 4 Human kid's meet an Alien kid who want's to travel. Our Movie isn't finished and we have 4 DAYS!  Luckily Daniel is the leader of the group and he'll figure this out. I don't want to spoil my own movie.

Thank you for reading my blog! Please leave a comment if there is any feedback or feed forward you wanna mention! Aloha 👋😊

7 comments:

  1. Hi Teuila my names Maiki I´m from Ahipara School. I liked how you are showing kindness in your movie. Maybe next time you could add more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara we did Film making and it was so fun my group made it in to the Film Festival

    How Hard was it to do the Film?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Maringi from Ahipara school.
    I really enjoyed reading your blog comment
    but I haven't watched :

    Daniel as Mr Green

    Pao as a student

    Mahdi as Beepy Boppy

    Ibrahim as a student

    Aarya as a student

    Me as Miss McGrath and a Student

    But they sound really cool and fun
    anyways I hope your Film goes good.
    BLOG YOU LATER✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those aren't movies, that's the cast.

      Delete
  5. Hi Teulia

    It is me Taliyah I loved this because it seems very fun and I just really love it. This reminded me of my birthday that I had this year because I went to time zone and it was really really fun. Maybe next time you could tell me who was with you and what the name of the festival was called. where did you go to watch the movie called alien kid ?

    From Taliyah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teuila my names Nike I´m from Ahipara School. I liked how you are showing kindness in your movie. Maybe next time you could add more detail.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.