Friday 6 December 2019

Mufti Xmas day

                         Xmas Mufti Day!
Kaiwhare's assembly! As some speak they sound trembley. Loud claps of hands while we cheer, but worse the sound of babies are near! While the kids are just happy in mufti! The sound of joy all around is lovely! 19 more days? I just cannot wait! Sounds of squeaking shoes while we dance, sounds of laughter while we glance. I hear the jingles from Miss Ward's shoes! After that party there's nothing to lose! While we wait for the jingles of the deer, we need to see them all appear! Yes I mean Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Commet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. Merry Christmas to you all I hope you have a ball!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Teuila, my name is Taliyah and I am a student in room 14 at Belfast School.I liked the way you dressed as a very cute reindeer and I also loved the cute outfit that you choose to wear to school.This reminded me of a really cool christmas movie that I watched in Austraila for christmas and it is called christmas carols.maybe you could tell what you are in the next blog post that you do of another mufti day that you have at school.Thanks so much for sharing what you wore on mufti day at school blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.