Friday 2 August 2019

Inquiry smack-down!

kia ora tamariki i tenei ra ko ahau blogging about our kai smack-down! (hello tamariki today i am blogging about our food smack-down!) My vegetable was the Radish I worked with Torian Rawiri and he worked with me Teuila Minton. Me and Torian worked hard and we also found out something we never knew about Radishes!? We learnt that you can cook them boiled! We learnt that they can be fried! TORIAN AND I LEARNT HEAPS!! That's why we loved sharing it with you! We got to introduce our vegetable, and talk about it. It was hard. Really! We had a timer for how long we had to talk about the radish! I talked fast and loud and Torian... well... A little loud (lIkE tHiS) and he had trouble saying stuff but, he tried his best and so did I. The timer was 3 minutes and me and Torian had some trouble. especially me, see I stopped a little like this "a-a-and Radishes con.. CONTAIN" thats it thank you for reading My incredible short Smack-down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.